Monday, October 8, 2007

Wedding Candles

Check out this Unity Candle and Tapers I did for my good friend's wedding!

Her motif was all shades of green and the unity candle was perfect. Finding a matching taper was a challenge, though. I looked for ordinary apple green candles and wrapped it with chiffon green, tied with a satin bow and accentuated with flowers. All materials I got from a department store and cost me only a little more than a hundred pesos!

My friend and her family loved this!

2 comments:

rocktheaislebridal said...

www.rocktheaislebridal.com

benilhalk said...

Truly these wedding candles are stunning. Anyway, one of my friends is also going have her tulle themed wedding. She wants to book one of the indoor Venues in San Francisco for her cute wedding ceremony and wants me to create some DIY décor for her reception. If you have any ideas for this theme, please share here.