Thursday, September 27, 2007

V-Craft Society Printers


Wedding Invitation and Thank you Cards: V-Craft Society Printers

SM Megamall/Mall Of Asia

I have long known the fine, quality, and excellent products of V-craft. I have been a fulfilled, happy corporate client for close to a decade now. I dreamt and always wanted to have my wedding invitation done by V-craft. It took a while for this dream to realize because it took me sometime to find my husband (or for my husband to find me he he he) : )

The moment I called them about our wedding invitation, they were not only happy for me but more elated to do our invitation! They came out with the very invitation we wanted at the price we requested – and not a single inch of quality suffered! Our wedding invitation was simple yet very elegant. In fact, a lot of our guests raved about it.

I can and will never compare the work of V-craft to other printers. They are simply the best in town! Our wedding invitation and thank you cards were all superb! In fact, I kept a couple of both as tokens.

I can always rave about how good and accommodating both Ms. Lyn and Esper were!

Rave: Like, like, like. (Will definitely get my future printed paper products from them!)

Rant: None

No comments: